Monday, January 24, 2011

The Battle Against Mummification: The Start- Episode 1 Part 1

*cues in Theme Song*


Nocturne: Hello, I am Nocturne, the house of the show! Welcome to the Battle Against Mummification!
For 81 days, 13 people will engaged in a Battle Against Mummification! The winner gets 1,000,000 dollars, while the runner-up gets 500,000 dollars!

Now, let's introduce the contestants!

Please note there are two houses! THESE HOUSES WILL NOT WORK IN TEAMS UNLESS WE ARE THE HOUSE OF WEALTH, AND HOUSE OF POVERTY! They will be all being an individual game as if we are allowed to have 13 sims in a household! This is that is because there is a law in the Sims County saying no more than 8 sims in a household! All houseguests are aware of this before entering the house!

Photobucket

Nocturne: Now here is house #1, all houseguests are not allowed to talk each other, despite they are seeing every one for the first time! Now, let's say Hi to them! Hello, houseguests!
Everyone in House #1: Hello!
Nocturne: My name is Nocturne, and you will hearing my voice throughout the season! Now, take a close look around you! In this house, you may find your best friend, or you just may find your worst enemy! However, this will be part of your family for the next 3 months! Now, these people pick from a random draw, may enter the house, and picked their beds:

Photobucket

Stephan,

Photobucket

Diamond,

Photobucket

Ruby,

Photobucket

and Linda!

Photobucket

Soon, Ruby, and Stephan got really close as they were bedmates, and they soon become very good friends!

Photobucket

Diamond choose the Single Bed in the Black, and White bedroom, and

Photobucket

Linda choose a bed in the Mirror room!


Photobucket
Now, these people can enter the house, and picked their beds:

Photobucket

Kellan,

Photobucket

Kathy,

Photobucket

and Kelly!

Photobucket

Kelly decides to sleep in the Mirror Room as well!

Meanwhile, Kelly, and Kellan choose the Egyptian Room (Photobucket failed to upload the picture of them in the Egyptian Room)

Photobucket

Nocturne: Meanwhile in House #2, they are about to move in! Like House #1, all houseguests are not allowed to talk each other, despite they are seeing every one for the first time! Now, let's say Hi to them! Hello, houseguests!
Everyone in House #1: Hello!
Nocturne: My name is Nocturne, and you will hearing my voice throughout the season! Now, take a close look around you! In this house, you may find your best friend, or you just may find your worst enemy! However, this will be part of your family for the next 3 months! Now, these people pick from a random draw, may enter the house, and picked their beds:

Photobucket

Grey,

Photobucket

Mark,

Photobucket

and Violet!

Photobucket

Soon, Grey choose the single bed in Black and White Room!

Photobucket

Soon, after Violet chooses the double bed in the Black and White room, this happened:

Mark: Hey, want to shared beds?

Violet: No!

Mark: Why not?

Violet: Because I want to sleep ALONE!

Mark: But don't you want to sleep with a celebrity?

Violet: You are not a celebrity! If you are, I would recognize you!

Mark: I'm in a band called Take That! We have some very successful hits like The Flood, Greatest Day, Rule the World, Shine, and many more!

Photobucket

Nocturne: Soon, a very argument birst out! They then become enemies, and soon Mark said,

Mark: Forgot This! I am sleeping another room! A room that you will not sleep in!

Photobucket

Nocturne: Soon, Mark choose a bed in the mirror room!

Photobucket

Now, these can enter the house, and picked their beds:

Photobucket

Summer,

Photobucket

Maxx,

Photobucket

and Morgan!

Photobucket

Soon, Morgan, and Maxx shared the Egyptian Room together!

Photobucket

And Summer decides to sleep in the Mirror room!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Houseguests, now that you all are settle, why don't you all introduce yourself! You can talk through the stereo system! But first, Linda, please wake up from your nap!


Photobucket

Linda: Sorry, about that! I kinda needed that nap!

Nocturne: Well, since you are up, why don't you go first?

Linda: Okay, my name is Linda! I am an adult sim who is older and wiser. Don't let my age
fool you...I can kick mummy butt!

Photobucket

Diamond: Hello, I am Diamond! I am married to Sarah Cooper and I had three daughters, Sally, Fenne and Adriana. I also works in Professional Sports and I am always fit. I live in Sunset Valley and I never moved out of the town.

Photobucket

Kellan: Hello, my name is Kellan! I am my creator's simself too so I am pretty much like my creator. I am laidback and easy going and is looking for the perfect lady sim to start a family with. I am an allround nice guy!

Photobucket

Kelly: Hello, my name is Kelly! I am from a small farm in Indiana. I am friendly and outgoing, and anxious to see what life is like in the "big city."

Photobucket

Ruby: Hello, everyone! I would everyone to called me by my middle name Ruby! My first name, well, let's keep that a secret! I am actually just my creator's simself so I got the same kind of interests as my creator but in pixel form I very quirky and does heaps of humorous and unexpected things.. As a job I aspire to reach the head of the rock career and I love anything to do with music. I love the night life, and hanging out in clubs with various shifty.

Photobucket

Stephan (in the Diary Room, aka a place where contestants can say stuff that none of the other contestants will know about): Ruby, looks very pretty! She seems like a cool girl, and I may just have a showmance with her!

Photobucket

Stephan: Hello! My name is Stephan! On September 20 1990 I was was born. I was the youngest of 3 children and the only boy. When I was 16, me, my girlfriend and my parents were driving in a car and he was the only surviver. One day I hope I'll get a girl just like his girlfriend but will I be able to do it?

Photobucket

Ruby: Stephan looks a little bit cute! His story is kinda sad! I would love to have a showmance with him!

Photobucket

Kathy: Hello, my name is Kathy! I never really went far in life, but i did do loads of traveling! On my adventures, I met lots of people -mostly enemies- and learned that life isn't what it seemed. I have signed up for the show because she has nothing left to do. And whats a few more enemies?

Photobucket

Mark: Hello, my name is Mark! I am a famous singner from the Boy band take that. I have had some solo songs. I won celebrity big brother 2002 in United Kingdom! I am cute, funny, talented and small!


Photobucket

Violet: After Mark said that he won Celebrity Big Brother 2 in U.K., I wanted to say "Dude, you do not need this show! First of all, you are in a band which most likely makes a lot of money! Second of all, you won another realty show! In my opinion, you should not be in this show!

Photobucket

Morgan: Hi, my name is Morgan! I am a generous person who always gives, not gets. I don't have any real friends, because all my friends are fake moochers. All I wants in life is friends and family, and since I can't get that, she had nothing left to lose!

Photobucket

Morgan: The reason why I want to be on the show is so that I can have a showmance that I could possibly married! I hope that it can happened here!

Photobucket

Grey: Hi, I am Grey! I tends to be quite shy, but once you get to know him, he's quite friendly. He's come to the show to maybe find love or find some friends, and even for a little adventure. He is very adventurous and has visited many places and I am into Egyptian Mythology and I like to read about it.

Photobucket

Violet: Hey, my name is Violet! I lived in Moonlight Bay with my family but then I moved to Twinbrook. Now I am trying to get famous despite her horrific attitude. So I will tried to make fame on reality shows such as The Battle Against Mummification.

Photobucket

Summer: Hello, my name is Summer! I love cooking! It is my passion. I am also a party animal and I like to dance. I want to gain new friends and the perfect someone!

Photobucket

Maxx: Hello, my name is Maxx! I am the punk,the nerd,and the cute guy all in one.Sure I don't go perfect with the world, but, hey? I am fine being himself,and having no one to change that is amazing to him.

Photobucket

Maxx: I am not here for a showmance! I am not here for a friendship! I came here to win! Nothing else, but to win!

Photobucket

Nocturne: Soon, as Kelly, and Kathy are getting dessert, Kellan comes in!

Kellan: Can I talk to you two girls alone in the Egyptian Room?

Kelly, and Kathy: Sure

Photobucket

Kellan: When I first got into the house, I immediately wanted to start an alliance I could trust! I found Kathy, and Kelly eating ice cream together, and so I pulled them to the Egyptian room!


Photobucket

Kellan: Listen, I think we are all strong people! I think they should all team-up together and become an alliance!

Kelly: Well, having an alliance is kinda dangerous!

Kellan: I know that! We could be like The Brigade!

Kathy: Excuse me, but I HATED THE BRIGADE!

Kellan: Okay, how about Chilltown?

Kelly: Yo, I love chilltown! I got a little crush on Will!

Kathy: Chilltown is awesome!

Kellan: So are you in or what?

Kelly, and Kathy: Yes we are!

Kellan: Okay, we have officially formed "The K-Alliance!"

Photobucket

Kelly: We formed the K-Alliance! It is dangerous to formed an alliance, but I cannot just say No! So, now, I am in the first secret alliance in this game!

Stay tune for Part 2!

Note: The K-Aliance is COMPLETELY MADE-UP! Don't make them targets just for a made-up alliance!

Another note: Comments are off, post here if you like to give feedback: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/329671.page