Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Battle Against Mummification: The Start- Episode 1 Part 2

Photobucket
Photobucket

*At 6:00 on Day 2*

Nocturne: Housguests from both houses, it is time for you guys to wake up, get dressed, go outside, and sit at one of the seats in the backyard! It is time for your first H.O.M. competition!

Photobucket

Grey: God, I stay up late last night, and I have to wake up at 6:00 in the morning! That is crazy!


Photobucket
Photobucket

Nocturne: Hello, contestants!

Contestants: Hello!

Nocturne: It is time for your first H.O.M. competition! The H.O.M., aka Head of Mummification, is the most powerful person in the house! Free from the threat of mummification for that week, the H.O.M. must nominate two contestants for mummification! Soon, the remaining houseguests will vote to decide who should received mummification! This competition will test how much you know about mummies! I will asked a question about mummies with two possible choices (A or B)! If you say A, stand up! If you say B, stay seated! If you get one right, you will earned a point for yourself! If you get one wrong, you will earned no points! If anyone wants to be DQ'd, please stand up and say so!

Photobucket

Linda: I'm sorry, but I know nothing about mummies! My creator just sent me to this show, and I do not know why! But sorry, I gonna have to DQ'd myself!

Nocturne: Okay!

Linda's Quiz Score: 0 (Linda did not turn in her quiz)

Photobucket

Linda: I know nothing about mummies! This may give me a bad reputation, but I am okay with that!

Photobucket

Kathy: When Linda said she is gonna DQ'd herself, I honestly wanted to say "B****, you just made yourself a target! People will say, oh, you DQ'd yourself in the competition, so we will make you mummified!"

Photobucket
Photobucket

Nocturne: Now, let's get this competition started! But before we start, I just wanted to mention if your house has the H.O.M., then you will be the House of Wealth! If your house doesn't, then you will be the House of Poverty! If you are in the House of Poverty, then your life will be like a living hell!

Photobucket

Violet: When Nocturne first says the House of Poverty, I honestly thought to myself, what will happened if I were in the House of Poverty!

Photobucket

Summer: My strategy for the first week is to not be the first sim to be mummified! The only way I guarantee that is if I became the first H.O.M.

Photobucket

Diamond: I honestly wanted to throw the first H.O.M. competition! I just know these people! I don't want to nominate anybody at this point!

Photobucket

Mark: I honestly feel safe with anyone except for Violet! I have to make sure Violet does not win this competition!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Nocturne: The first question is "Can mummies died from electrocution?" Stand up for yes, stay seated for No!

Photobucket
Photobucket

*Diamond, Stephan, and Violet all stand up, the rest stay seated*

Nocturne: The correct answer was No! Diamond, Stephan, and Violet, you don't get a point, the rest of you guys do! Everybody sit back down for the next question!

Photobucket
Photobucket

*at the end of the competition*

Nocturne: Well, the score is this! Stephan is last place with 2 points! Diamond is second to last with 3 points! Grey is third to last with 5 points! Both Violet, and Summer got 8 points! Maxx, Mark, Morgan, Ruby, and Kellan all got 9 points! And we have a tie for first place with Kelly, and Kathy will both perfect scores! It is time for the tie-breaker! Everyone else get off their seats, as we need both girls to stay seated, and no one else!

Photobucket

Okay, the question will be a number! Whoever comes closest will be the first H.O.M. Are you ready?

Kelly, and Kathy: Yeah!

Nocturne: When COWBOYS4, the creator of Stephan, first posts his application on the forums, how many posts did he have at that time?

Kelly: 1500

Kathy: 3567

Photobucket

Nocturne: The correct answer was 1590, so congrats Kelly, you won this H.O.M.

Kelly: Yay!

Nocturne: This means bad news for House #2! As the House of Poverty, you have to.....

Photobucket

Eat Yucky Salad, Take Cold Showers, and Sleep in Sarcophagi! But don't worry, the Sarcophagi won't make you mummies yet!

Also, to House of the Wealth, you also get a bar room! Here you can drink from a more advanced bar, and drink from the Bubble Bar! Hope you can enjoy the bar even more!

Photobucket

Kelly: Yo, I am the first H.O.M. ever! I get to have the power first!

Stay tune for Episode 2!

PS: Post feedback here instead of the comments: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/329671.page