Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Battle Against Mummification: The Start- Episode 2

*cues in theme song*




Photobucket

*on Day 2*
Kelly: Who wants to see my new H.O.M. room?

Nocturne: Soon, everyone gather up to see it!

Photobucket

Kelly: Wow, it's Red, my favorite color!

Nocturne: Not only that, but

Photobucket

you get your own Television, where you can spied on the other contestants, but cannot hear them!

Photobucket

You also get your own private bathroom, and

Photobucket

you're own private Gym!

Kelly: Cool!

Diamond: Hey, Kelly, I think I saw a letter from your creator!

Kelly: Oh, let me see:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kelly: Seeing a letter from my creator was so emotional! I never gone two days without any word from my creator to be honest! Hopefully, I can win more Head of Mummification competitions, and get some more letters!

Photobucket

*7:00 pm on Day 3*

Kelly: Hey guys, I want your opinion on this! I think I want _____ gone! She has been doing nothing throughout the game! Everyone except for her has come talk to me today!

Kathy: I do agree! But what about the second nominee?

Kellan: We gotta put up a pawn for the second nominee! This is tricky because what happens if we put up a pawn that we like, and he or she was mummified!

Kelly: I gotta think of a pawn soon! I know that I am nominating _______, but I need to think of a pawn before day 6!

Photobucket

Kellan: The K-Alliance wants to nominate ______! However, we need a pawn to compare with ______! This is tricky because pawns can be eliminated!

Photobucket

*3:00 pm on Day 4 at House #2*

Morgan: Hey, do you want to have a showmance together?

Maxx: I only date girls who like Silent Hill!

Photobucket

Morgan: When Maxx says he only dates girls who like Silent Hill, I have to ask these girls! First, what the heck is Silent Hill? Second, do they have to like Silent Hill?

Photobucket

*after a few flirts*

Maxx: Okay, stop f***ing flirting with me!

Photobucket

*Meanwhile*

Morgan: Hey Kelly, can you nominate Mark for me please? I really want him gone!

Mark: Hey!

Photobucket

Nocturne: Soon, Mark, Violet, Morgan, and Maxx got into a heated argument, which lead to a......

Photobucket

FIGHT!

Photobucket

*at the end of the fight*

Morgan: Now, do not reject my flirts ever again!

Photobucket

Violet: Ha, I just kicked some celebrity a**!

Photobucket

Summer, and Grey: Hey, break it up you people, this should not be worth fighting!

Photobucket

Nocturne: Soon, a friendship formed between Grey/Matt, and

Photobucket

Summer/Morgan!

Photobucket

*10:30 am at House #1 on day 5*

Kelly: Hey guys, I think I found the perfect pawn! It's ______! After the fight, I realized ______ is the person who is trying the hardest! I someone to compare something who is not trying, and someone who is trying!

Kellan: Well, _______ is kinda mean, but go ahead, and nominate who you want to nominate!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
*Nominations Time on Day 6*

Kelly: This is time for Nominations! Once I made my Nominations, the decision is final, and once you are nominated, you or the other nominee will be mummified! I have decided to nominate

Photobucket
Linda for mummification because she "slept" through the game and is not really into it! This early on in the game, everyone else has shown that they really want to be here and are playing the game well. I have also decided to nominate

Photobucket
Violet for mummification because if she doesn't become mummified I'm hoping to scare her into being a little nicer to people in the house. We all got to get along here people! These nominations are final, and one of the two nominees will be mummified!

Photobucket

Violet: Man, I am nominated! I do not want to be the first to be mummified, so I have to go through a bunch of convincing in order to stay!

Photobucket

Mark: YES! Target #1 nominated! Next step: Mummification

Photobucket

Linda: I am nominated so what! Just as long as I am not going to be a mummy, I am okay!

Photobucket

*while spying on the H.O.M. TV*

Kelly: Hmmm....... ______, and ______ are blowing bubbles together! Interesting!

Photobucket

Kelly: Whoa, they are making out in the Hot Tub!

To Be Continue With Episode 3

PS: Comments are off! Post here to give feedback: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/329671.page