Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Battle Against Mummification: The Start- Episode 3

*cues in theme song*



Photobucket

Kelly: Hey, I saw you, and _____ making out!

Anonymous: Um, how do you know about this?

Kelly: I saw it through my television!

Anonymous: Look, you are have to keep it a secret! Me, and _____ are having a secret showmance! We do not want anyone to know about our relationship, because it will make us targets! Can you keep it a secret?

Kelly: Um, sure?

Photobucket

Kelly: Well, _______ and ____ are having a secret showmance together! I cannot tell about this! If I did, I will be a target to them! So I better keep my mouth shut!

Photobucket

*11:00 pm on Day 7, Violet/Maxx are playing chess, while the rest of the houseguests are sleeping*

Violet: Hey Maxx, I wanted to talk to you about something!

Maxx: Yeah?

Violet: We both have enemies that we want out in the game! I think we should team up together, and form a sub-alliance in order to get rid of our enemies! If you accept this sub-alliance, then we could get rid of our enemies much easier! Do you accept this sub-alliance?

Maxx: Well, you provide very good points my young lady! I think this sub-alliance could work out very good! I shall accept this sub-alliance!

Photobucket

Maxx: Me, and Violet formed a sub-alliance! If this sub-alliance works, then our enemies will be gone before they can say "I made it to the Merge"!

Photobucket

Violet: Now, it looks like Linda is most likely the one who is gonna be a mummy! However, I could see Mark trying to convince 5 other people to vote for me to be a mummy! I need you to prevent that from happening! I need you to convince Mark to vote for Linda to be a mummy! I know he is my enemy, but I need him to vote for Linda no matter what is the price just for this week!

Photobucket

Violet: Mark has the ability to convince people to be a mummy! I need him not vote for me this week! I hope that Maxx can convinced him too!

Photobucket

*10:30 am on day 8*

Maxx: Listen, Mark, I need to talk to you about something!

Mark: Yeah!

Maxx: You are a target for mummification! You are a big celebrity in U.K., and you won a realty show there! If you vote out Violet this week, then you may have a bigger target on your back! The majority of the house is voting for Linda! If you vote for Violet, then you may be an outcast in the house!

Mark: I never thought about that! You bring up some very good points!

Photobucket

Mark: Maxx brings up some good points! I think I am gonna have to vote out Linda this week! I already convinced 3 other people vote out Violet this week before what Maxx said, but at the same time, if I tell them that I am switching votes, then I feel that I may have a bigger target! Sorry _______, ________, and ____!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Nocturne: Hello, we are live as of right now on Day 10! It is time to talk to contestants! Hello, contestants!

Contestants: Hello, Nocturne!

Nocturne: As of right now, I shall asked questions to some contestants! My first question is for....

Photobucket

Kelly!

Kelly: Yes?

Nocturne: How does it feel to be the first H.O.M. ever in The Battle Against Mummification!

Kelly: It feels a honor! I am not gonna be the first eliminated! I can just relaxed, and chill!

Photobucket

Nocturne: Now Kathy, you were so close in the H.O.M. competition! Then, when you get the tie-breaker, you have a very far-off answer! How does it feel?

Kathy: Well, at least I am not gonna be a mummy this week! That all that matters!

Photobucket

Nocturne: Mark, you won Celebrity Big Big Brother 2002! How is it compared to this show?

Mark: It is nothing like this show! There, we were just a bunch of fouls who have their fate decided by the British dudes based on a popularity contest! Here, it is nothing compared to their! It is many times harder, but I kinda like it better here!

Photobucket

Nocturne: And finally, Morgan! You were involved in the big fight that happened! Tell me the experience!

Morgan: It was very awkward! I am not a violent person in real life, so I have to say it is very awkward!

Nocturne: Now, it is time to get serious! We are about to begin voting! But first, I want the two nominees to give a last minute plead to be sure they are staying! Remember your pleads could change some of the contestants' votes! Violet, you go first!

Photobucket

Violet: Well, I am not gonna beg like a salesman, but vote who you want out of the game more! No matter if it is me, or Linda, vote for the nominee you want out of the game more!

Nocturne: Okay, Linda you are next!

Photobucket

Linda: Okay, it doesn't matter if you like a nominee more than the other nominee! It doesn't matter if a nominee is weaker than the other nominee! Think for who you think shall be harder to get rid of later in the game! And if that person is Violet, then vote for her, and I will be okay!

Nocturne: It is time to vote! The two nominees are not allowed to vote! Kelly will only vote in an event of a tie! The rest of you make your way to the Diary Room when called, and vote for either Linda, or Violet to be a mummy! Grey, you are up first!

Photobucket

Grey: Unfortunately, I choose to mummify ______, because she is a weak competitor who contributed to our house becoming the House of Poverty, and she is a bully inside the house!

Photobucket

Morgan: I vote for _____ to become a mummy because she doesn't seem to care about the competition.

Photobucket

Mark: I vote for _____ to become a mummy because well she has been "sleeping" for the majority of the contest and I am to impatient to wait for her answers!

Photobucket

Summer: I vote for ______ to become a mummy because I think ______ is more of a threat!

Photobucket

Maxx: I vote for _____ because she clearly doesn't have time for this and it may be better for her to go, as in the release time would grow larger and that would make many people happy and stuff.So, _____ should become a Mummy!

Photobucket

Ruby: I vote for _____!

Photobucket

Kathy: I vote for _____ to become a mummy because I don't like waiting around and I think this might happen again.

Photobucket

Stephan: I vote for _____ because she's not going to be a tough competer if she is just going to sleep so I choose _____!

Photobucket

Diamond: I vote for ______ to become a mummy because she likes scaring people away!!
Photobucket

Kellan: I'm voting for _____ please!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Nocturne: We have collected all the votes! When I revealed the votes, the sim who gots the most votes will have a few moments to talk to the other houseguests, and go to the Cursed Sarcophagus of Kings, and be mummified! By a 7-3 vote,

Photobucket

Linda, you are the first sim to be a mummy on the show!

Photobucket

Linda: How dare you voted to mummify me? Once I walked to the Cursed Sarcophagus of Kinds and be mummified, I shall get my revenge on you!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Stay tune for Episode 4

1 comment:

  1. I am turning comments off if you like to give feedback, post here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/329671.page

    ReplyDelete