Monday, January 31, 2011

The Battle Against Mummification: The Start- Episode 4

*cues in Theme Song*




Photobucket

*recap on the Last Episode*

Nocturne: We have collected all the votes! When I revealed the votes, the sim who gots the most votes will have a few moments to talk to the other houseguests, and go to the Cursed Sarcophagus of Kings, and be mummified! By a 7-3 vote, Linda, you are the first sim to be a mummy on the show!

Photobucket

Violet: Thank god I am still human! Sorry Linda, but I rather if you go become a mummy rather than me going!

Photobucket

Kellan: Linda has been sleeping throughout early in the game! She deserves be a mummy after she has done nothing so far in the game!

Photobucket

Diamond: When I heard that it was a 7-3 vote, I know that Mark change his vote! I then came to talk to him through the phone!

Photobucket

Diamond: Hey Mark, I got a question! Did you ever switched your vote to Violet?

Mark: Yeah! I am gonna have to!

Diamond: Why did you have to?

Mark: Because I am already a target due to my celebrity status! If I vote for Violet, then I could be a bigger target when the majority of the house is voting for Linda!

Diamond: Well, at least, you could of at least told us!

Mark: Yeah, I could be more so a target because I told you guys!

Photobucket

Diamond: I definitely feel like I have been thrown under the bus! Mark should at least told me, and the other two sims who were voting against Violet that he is switching his vote!
Photobucket

*11:00 am on Day 11*

Maxx: I am so glad that you played Silent Hill!

Violet: And I am glad that you are single!

Photobucket

Summer: I was getting something I left in the pool, and when I came outside, I saw Violet, and Maxx makin' out!

Photobucket

Summer: Hey guys, I think you want see this!

Photobucket

Grey: Whoa, I did not see that coming!

Morgan: Great, now I know Violet plays Silent Hill! Why can't Maxx date me?

Mark: Man, Violet does not deserved to have a showmance!

Photobucket

Grey: In this game, showmances tend to be eliminated as soon as possible! I think Violet, and Maxx are kinda making a mistake!

Photobucket

*live on Day 12*

Nocturne: Hey Linda, why don't you have a seat to the left of you!

Photobucket

Nocturne: So Linda, how does it feel to be the first mummy on the show?

Linda: OMG! I'm a mummy?? How could you do that to me?!! It wasn't my fault....it was that Hippie chick's fault!!

Nocturne: In the first H.O.M. challenge, you DQ'd yourself in the challenge! Looking back at the challenge, do you regret that decision?

Linda: Yes! I can see now that the house needs me. They are not voting smart!

Nocturne: Were you surprised that you have gotten 3 votes for you to not to be a mummy?

Linda: No, I am not surprised! Those three realize that I am not the threat....Violet is! They voted smart!

Nocturne: If you were not mummified this moment and you are still in the game as a human, who will be your #1 target?

Linda: Mark!! I think he is sneaky and he has a problem with me sleeping! I am older and I need my rest but that does not mean I am weak!! If I was still human, I would show him!

Nocturne: Well I ask you to stay in House #1 for now to observe the other contestants! You will be sent to the Mummy Jury House after the merge along with the next 4 mummified contestants! Then, you, your housemates in the Mummy Jury House, and the sims who were mummified at the Merge will vote to decide who will win The Battle Against Mummification! Now, head along to your house! Coming soon, after this commercial break, find out who will be the next Head of Mummification.!

*here is the commercial break*



Nocturne: Hello, we are back! Recently a robber was stole random objects in the house! Here are the contestants reactions!

Photobucket

Kelly: OMG! Where is the statue?

Photobucket

Ruby: Great, we do not have a barstool!

Stephan: Nor a cabinet!

Photobucket

Stephan: Was there a light over there?

Photobucket

Kelly: Oh no! My beautiful plant! It's gone!

Photobucket

Kellan: Now, just what we needed! Our coffee table was gone!

Photobucket

Morgan: I definitely do feel as if I need to know what have been stolen for a future challenge! I am gonna have to observe every single thing that has been stolen!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Nocturne: Hello Contestants, it is time for H.O.M. challenge! Kelly, as current Head of Mummification, you are not allowed to compete! Neither is Linda, who is so far the only mummy in the game! I hope you observe which objects have been stolen! Because that is what this H.O.M. challenge is all about! You shall faced off two at a time and had to guess which object has been stolen in what room. The answers could be A Bedroom, A Bathroom, The Living Room, The Dinning Room, The Kitchen, or Was Not Stolen! The player who buzzed in first and answered correctly stayed in the game, while their opponent was eliminated. If the player who buzzed in first answers incorrectly, then the player is eliminated! The person who remained chose the next two HouseGuests to compete. The first two to face off are Diamond, and Maxx who were randomly selected this morning! First Question,

Photobucket
Photobucket

Which room was the Coffee Table stolen?

*Maxx buzzes in first*

Maxx: The Living Room!

Nocturne: Correct! Sorry Diamond, you have been eliminated! Maxx, please pick the next 2 to show up!

Maxx: Morgan, and Stephan

*Diamond's Quiz Score: 3*


Photobucket
Photobucket

Nocturne: Which room was the Cabinet stolen?

*Morgan buzzes in first*

Morgan: The Kitchen

Nocturne: Correct! Sorry Stephan, but you have been eliminated! Morgan, please pick the pick two to face off!

Morgan: Maxx, and Grey

*Stephan's quiz score: 4*

Photobucket

Nocturne: Which room was The Chess Table stolen?

*Maxx buzzes in first*

Maxx: Was not stolen

Nocturne: Correct! Sorry Grey, you have been eliminated! Maxx, please pick the next two to face off!

Maxx: Morgan, and Kellan

*Grey's quiz score: 5*

Photobucket
Photobucket

Nocturne: Which room was the Barstool stolen?

*Morgan buzzes in first*

Morgan: The Kitchen

Nocturne: Correct! Sorry Kellan, but you have been eliminated! Morgan, please pick the pick two to face off!

Morgan: Maxx, and Violet

*Kellan's quiz score: 12*

Photobucket

Nocturne: Which room was The Mirror stolen?

*Maxx buzzes in first*

Maxx: A Bedroom!

Nocturne: Correct! Sorry Violet, you have been eliminated! Maxx, please pick the next 2 to show up!

Maxx: Morgan, and Summer

*Violet's Quiz Score: 12*

Photobucket

Nocturne: Which room was The Sink stolen?

*Morgan buzzes in first*

Morgan: Was Not Stolen

Nocturne: Correct! Sorry Summer, but you have been eliminated! Morgan, please pick the pick two to face off!

Morgan: Maxx, and Ruby

*Summer's quiz score: 13*

Photobucket
Photobucket

Nocturne: Which room was The Statue stolen?

*Maxx buzzes in first*

Maxx: A Bedroom!

Nocturne: Correct! Sorry Ruby, you have been eliminated! Maxx, please pick the next 2 to show up!

Maxx: Morgan, and Kathy

*Ruby's Quiz Score: 13*

Photobucket
Photobucket

Nocturne: Which room was the Light stolen?

*Morgan buzzes in first*

Morgan: The Dinning Room

Nocturne: Correct! Sorry Kathy, but you have been eliminated! Now, Maxx, and Mark, please come to the stage

*Kathy's quiz score: 13*

Photobucket

Which room was The Plant stolen?

*Maxx buzzes in first*

Maxx: The Living Room

Nocturne: Incorrect! The correct answer was A Bathroom! Sorry Maxx, you have been eliminated! Morgan, come over there!

*Maxx's Quiz Score: 13*

Photobucket

One of you is gonna be the next Head of Mummification! Which room was The Painting stolen?

*Mark buzzes in first*

Mark: Was Not Stolen

Photobucket

Nocturne: Congrats, Mark, you are the new Head of Mummification!

Mark: Yay!

*Morgan/Mark's quiz scores: 14 (Mark turns his quiz before Morgan)*

Stay tune for Episode 5