Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Battle Against Mummification: The Start Episode 6

*cues in Theme Music*



Photobucket

Maxx: Hey Violet, I need to campaign for Morgan to be a mummy! She is my enemy, and I need to get rid of her ASAP!

Violet: I am glad you think of that! You have to vote for whoever you want vote for! However, I am gonna have to keep my promise to Mark as of right now! Who knows? Maybe he becomes very close with someone, and they got rid of me because I didn't voted for who he want gone!

Photobucket

Maxx: I need to get Morgan out of the game! I need to get 4 more sims to vote for her to become a mummy!

Photobucket

*Day 13*

Maxx: Look, when it is time to vote, you are gonna vote for Morgan! She is a stronger competitor, she more likely able to get it to the end, and she is having a more social game than Diamond! Diamond is a weak competitor, he is gonna lose if he makes it to the end, and is barely having a social game!

Summer: You convinced me with good reasons Maxx! I think I am gonna to vote for Morgan this week!

Photobucket

Maxx: Look, when it is time to vote, you are gonna vote for Morgan! She is a stronger competitor, she more likely able to get it to the end, and she is having a more social game than Diamond! Diamond is a weak competitor, he is gonna lose if he makes it to the end, and is barely having a social game!

Kellan: I think you are right! Morgan has to go become a mummy this week! I can also convinced Kelly, and Kathy to vote for Morgan! Is that all-right?

Maxx: Heck yeah! I need all the votes we can get! I also convinced Summer as well, so if Kelly, and Kathy can be convinced, then Morgan will be a mummy!

Photobucket

Maxx: Look, you are gonna be safe this week! Me, Summer, Kathy, Kelly, and Kellan gonna vote for you no matter what this week! Just to let you know!

Diamond: YES!

Photobucket

Diamond: When Maxx said I was gonna be safe, I honestly like "HECK YEAH!"

Photobucket

*Day 16*
Summer: Guys, can I be honest? I want to quit this show! I feel as if I missed my creator so much, and I am gonna walk out of this house!

Photobucket

Summer: I have enough! I am gonna walk out of here no matter what!

Photobucket

Summer: I am packing my bags!

Maxx: Don't go! You are gonna regret this decison!

Summer: I already regret a lot of things! This is just one more thing to regret!

Maxx: How about getting rid of Morgan?

Summer: Find someone else to vote!

Photobucket

Maxx: Don't do it!

Summer: I am gonna do it no matter what!

Photobucket

Maxx: NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

Nocturne: Summer, you had just walked out of the house! You are no longer allowed to play this game again! A taxi will arrived soon for you!

Photobucket

Maxx: Ugh! I am so angry about Summer! Now, we gotta convinced one more person where basically everyone else have got a vote in mind when they are gonna cast the votes!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Nocturne: We are live on Day 17, and we are about to talk to the houseguests ! Hello, houseguests!

Houseguests: Hello!

Nocturne: My first question is for Mark!

Mark: Go ahead!


Photobucket

Nocturne: How hard it is not to be in The House of Wealth/Poverty challenge?

Mark: It was extremely hard! I am in a band, and so I will obviously killed the challenge!

Nocturne: Well, due to production cuts, there won't be a House of Wealth/House of Poverty challenge! Also, I am sure all of you aware that Summer has walked out of the house!


Photobucket

Now, Linda, as a mummy watching this, how Summer leaving make you feel?

Linda: I was personally offended by it! I wanna get back in the game with you guys, and just to see her quit like that, it seems like she doesn't care about the money, nor the game! We all know before the start of the show that we are gonna be sequestered for 3 months! She did not get used to the fact, and that is just really offendable in my opinion!

Nocturne: Speaking of that subject, Summer will not become part of the mummy jury at the end! And if there is a tie, then the final H.O.M. will be the winner! Now, Grey,


Photobucket

How it feel if you could hold a secret power?

Grey: It will be awesome!

Nocturne: Well, that can happened! During the next 2 weeks, someone will hold a mystery power! It will effect the game! They are not allowed to tell ANYONE! If I find out about the person who holds it tells someone about it, then you will earn a penalty nomination, and you will are no longer able to use it! This power will be used before voting starts, and it will change the game no matter if you like it or not! Let's just say THE ONLY WAY TO GUARANTEE YOUR SAFETY IS BY WINNING H.O.M. You will not know how can you earn it until either you know that hold it, or it has been used! It will be a secret that will be kept! Now, it is time for the two nominees to make their final plead! Morgan, you are up first!


Photobucket

Morgan: Well, you already made up your mind! Just be sure that you know which person should you think will advanced you in the game!

Nocturne: Now, your turn Diamond!


Photobucket

Diamond: Please do not vote for me! I am not a big threat, and so please don't vote for me!

Nocturne: Okay, it is time to vote! One by one, you will each go to the Diary Room! The Two Nominees are not allowed to vote! Mark will only vote in an event of a tie! Okay, now Ruby, you are up first!


Photobucket
Photobucket

*after the voting, I am gonna add the votes later, but I am in a rush to go to bed, and so I am gonna add them tomorrow*

Nocturne: We got all the votes, and it is a tie, I need Mark to vote for the tiebreaker! Once Mark announces his vote, the contestant who is mummified have a few moments to walk to the cursed sarcophagus in order to be a mummy! Mark, make your decision now!

Photobucket

Mark: I vote to mummify Diamond because he's thinking too much about everything 'must get this person out, then you will be safe'! It doesn't have to be like that. It's all about having fun!
Photobucket

Nocturne: Diamond, it is official, you will be mummified soon!

Photobucket

Diamond: Good Luck! See you guys later!

Photobucket
Photobucket

*Stay tune for Episode 7*

PS: Post feedback here if you want to: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/329671.page